Life is not measured
by the number of breaths we take, but rather the moments that take our breath away.
Main Benefits of Hard Wood Floors
Whether it’s a residential interior, or a commercial installation, hard wood floors add an air of class, as well as structural strength. Hardwood floors are said to lend a sense of permanence to an interior and remain to be the most popular flooring choice for those who value tradition the most.
But then there are reasons, beyond the traditional values, which make hard wood floors a practical and decorative preference. Here is an overview:
- Straightforward installation for those with experience: Quality hard wood floors are specifically engineered to ensure a uniform and stable fit. The choice between finished and unfinished hard wood floors is an important factor in this, of course.
- Easy to clean: Hard wood floors are very easy to clean, as they do not accumulate a lot of dirt, dust, and debris. A weekly cleaning procedure involves vacuuming, moping and keeping the floor dry. That’s it!
- High quality look: Hard wood floors give an elegant aesthetic and high-end look. Hard wood floors offer the warmth, beauty and value of wood and never go out of style. Hard wood floors are also said to enable a look of spaciousness wherever they are installed.
- Strength and durability: High quality hard wood floors that are kiln-dried, manufactured, installed and finished to certain standards can last for generations. Hard wood floors are tough, hardwearing, and have long-term durability. They can stand up to active workspaces and heavy foot traffic.
- A Good investment: Choosing hard wood floors increases the value of your property. It is a great long-term investment and can actually become a strong resale argument, exceeding the initial installation cost of the floors. It also enables a faster sale and brings higher prices at the time of resale.
More benefits of hard wood floors:
- Variety: Hard wood floors offer maximum choices in appearance. There are many colors, styles, stains and species available. No matter how diverse and unique your needs are, there is always an option for you with hard wood floors.
- Better acoustics: A properly installed hardwood floor never gives you hollow sounds or vibrations.
- Low maintenance: Hard wood floors and the floor finish are easy to keep and maintain.
- Healthy indoor air quality: These floors are a healthy choice for interior environments. It has no fibers, grout lines or embossing that can trap dust, pollen, particles, animal dander and allergens that occur with carpets. They are the best choice of flooring with allergy sufferers and improve air quality.
- Ageless quality: When other floors will begin to look tired and worn, your hard wood floors will still look beautiful. Your hard wood floors become more valuable as time goes by. Also keep in mind that unlike carpeting and vinyl, hard wood floors can be refinished rather than replaced when the finish has worn out.